Monday, July 19, 2010

Journey Of Life



Alhamdulillah...........
Today is my third week in IIUM Kuantan, Pahang. I think I start to love Kuantan right now. Not to forget my parents in Kedah, I really thankful to them because they support me from all aspects especially money.
I really like the peaceful and harmony environment in this place.I need to go the class by bus or if I'm being late,I have to walk to the Kuliyyah Of Science that far from my hostel or we called here as mahallah.
Somehow,I still learn to adapt myself in the class because it is not easy to taking notes while the lecturers is talking. I have to write the important points quickly and at the same time listening to the lecturres.
Plus, I do not have bought any book yet. Luckily, the seniors have gave me the notes.Ohhh!Forgot to mention my course. I'm doing degree in Biomedical Science.From now on, I have start to read books that thicker than Twilight book. MASYA-ALLAH.........may Allah helps me in my study.
Opppsss! The time is running or I'll cannot catch up for the bus.

SEE YAA, for the next story.


1 comment: