Sunday, August 1, 2010

Drawing Simple and Complex Structures

What should I start with?
hhhmmm looks like I forgot to put the other one tutorial on my blog.
It is about drawing simple and comple structures by using ChemSketch application.Pheeww!!Better not forget again or I'll losing marks.Na'uzubillah.OK,I begin with simple structure.

SIMPLE STRUCTURE

This chapter considers the basic of structure drawing.We be able to draw atoms, bonds(single double, triple, wedge, coordination, undefined,and Markush.We learnt how to flip a drawn molecular sructure and generate descriptors.Below is the example drawing that I drew myself.It is quite simple.




COMPLEX STRUCTURE

In this chapter we may draw complex structures using the advanced tools of ACD/ChemSketch.It teaches how to use Table of Radicals to draw typical chemical fragments.Besides, you can learn how to draw ring structures quickly,delete and replace atoms,set double and triple bonds,set an atom's charge,draw cations,and anions, and change various atomic properties.Here, I put some of the drawings.




huh, I know you don't undertstand what I'm babbling about but if you wanna learn more,try it yourself.You know the different.OK, gotta go, see yaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment